KAREN BALL – Nutritional Medicine.
Karen is a degree qualified Nutritionist, having graduated from the Australasian College of Natural Therapies and Charles Sturt University in Australia.
Her nutritional medicine training enables her to therapeutically utilise foods as medicine, and to optimise nutrients, supplementation and lifestyle adjustments to help her clients achieve ideal health by offering a complementary approach to practice. This includes analysis of general and functional pathology testing, taking a comprehensive case history, and recommending an individualised and inclusive treatment plan for each client.
Karen strongly believes that food should be fun, fresh and exciting, and is impassioned to share the news with everyone to help them achieve their full potential in health and happiness. She realised that combining her passion for healthy foods with nutritional studies would provide the answers she was seeking.
Karen has developed a number of protocols for supporting a variety of health conditions that she works on with her clients, including:
- Digestive health – food intolerances & allergies, SIBO, parasites, bloating, IBS.
- Preconception care and preparation – optimising fertility and healthy pregnancy.
- Children’s behavioural health & learning – ADHD, ADD, Autism, Pyrroles.
- Weight loss
- Stress and fatigue
- Specialised diets – FODMAPs, SCD, GAPS, gluten free / dairy free, Paleo, FAILSAFE.
- Autoimmune conditions – Hashimoto’s, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, etc.