ANN MCCARTHY – Acupuncture, Cupping, Moxibustion.
Ann is a licensed Acupuncturist with clinical experience treating associated symptoms that come with a wide variety of health issues including insomnia, digestive problems and pain relief but with special interest in women’s health, pregnancy, fertility and gynaecological related issues.
Ann holds a Licentiate in Acupuncture (The Acupuncture Foundation of Ireland) and completed clinical training at Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in China. She set up a professional practice in Ireland in 2009, treating a wide variety of conditions with a high proportion of pregnancy and fertility related issues. In 2014, Ann moved to Sydney with her family where she is delighted to continue her passion to practice Acupuncture.
Special areas of interest:
- Pregnancy related issues (back/pelvic pain, fatigue, nausea, reflux, breech, pre-birth, post natal support)
- Fertility (including IVF support)
- Women’s health, menopause, insomnia, stress relief, anxiety, fatigue, hormone imbalance
- Pain relief, headaches, joint pain, back pain, shoulder tension
- Digestive/gastrointestinal related issues –constipation, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), indigestion/heartburn
Ann’s experience treating clients has strengthened her belief in the tremendous healing power of acupuncture. She provides a caring and professional service and is passionate about getting results for her clients, working with them holistically to treat the root cause of their symptoms and improve overall health & wellbeing using Acupuncture, dietary and lifestyle advice.
- Moxibustion (heat therapy)
- Cupping therapy
- Holistic consultation
Ann is a member of the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA) and the Chinese Medicine Board of Australia (CMRB) and adheres to a strict code of ethics and conduct. She is covered with health funds offering rebates for Acupuncture.