LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE at Health In The Bay.
This massage is a very gentle massage that uses slow repetitive movements affecting superficial layers to stimulate the lymphatic and the circulatory system. This can also help to give your immunity a boost. By improving the function of the lymphatic system it has the effect of removing toxins, improving stagnation, reducing swelling and inflammation and improving healing.
It is often used to:
- Improve recovery post surgery.
- Improve recuperation after long illness.
- Improve recovery from respiratory infections.
- As part of cancer treatment/rehabilitation plan especially if lymph nodes have been removed.
- Improve wellbeing in the physically inactive.
It is both a very restful and regenerative treatment.