25 March 2020: Coronavirus/COVID-19 virus information.
Updated: 25 March 2020
With the recent Government updates from restrictions on social gatherings, we are pleased and relieved to let you know that as an essential healthcare provider we can and will remain open for all new and existing patients for most services.
These are the services that we ARE currently providing:
- Chinese Herbal Medicine.
- Massage (Remedial, Relaxation, Sports, etc.) – with Jie only.
- Neuro Emotional Technique (NET).
These are the services that we have suspended:
- Hot Stone Massage.
- All services with Lisa Donnelly.
In addition to recommended guidelines, we are taking extra precautions including:
- We are increasing our sterilisation practices for all surfaces, equipment and linen.
- We are adhering to handwashing and sanitising of our practitioners.
- We are spacing out appointments to try and eradicate reception waiting room times.
- We have removed reading material and toys from the reception area.
What you can do:
- We’re asking all patients to wash hands or use sanitiser before and after each appointment.
- If you are feeling unwell, please feel free to cancel your appointment without the worry of our cancelation policy.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing protective items (gloves, masks), we can accommodate this during your session.
- Please keep us informed if your situation changes.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us on 9904-1333, or email us at [email protected]
We will keep you posted, and in the meantime, stay happy and healthy. And don’t forget about others that may be in a worse situation than you. If you have the means, support your local cafes and food outlets here in Neutral Bay as they are doing it tougher than most!
With warm regards from all of us at Health In The Bay, Neutral Bay.