FREE TALK! The Truth About Sugar.
We all know that eating sugar is bad for us – but do you really understand the reasons why?
Join Health in the Bay Nutritionist, Karen Ball, for her latest talk on just how bitter sugar can be.
Learn why indulging your sweet tooth is not just detrimental to your waistline, but also how it affects the delicate orchestra of hormones in the body – from insulin, to oestrogen, to cortisol – and just what that means for your long term health.
Driving inflammatory processes, accelerating ageing, and disturbing your gut microbiome, learn how sugar impacts these pathways in the body.
So if you’d like to reduce your risk of diabetes or inflammatory diseases, slow down the ageing process, or if PCOS, fatty liver, memory decline, PMS or weight gain are troubling you, come and join us for a free talk.
- Date: Wednesday March 27th.
- Time: 7.15pm to approx 8:15pm. Questions answered following the talk.
- Venue: Health In The Bay. Level 1, 6 Young St, Neutral Bay.
- Refreshments will be supplied.
- To secure your spot, email email@example.com with your name and a contact phone number. Otherwise call 9904-1333 and we’ll take care of the rest for you.
About the speaker:
Karen Ball is a holistically trained, degree qualified Nutritionist who is passionate about natural health, using food as medicine. She strongly believes that food should be fun, fresh and exciting, and is impassioned to share the news with everyone to help them achieve their full potential in health and happiness