General VOUCHER Terms and Conditions
- Standard vouchers are valid for three years from date of purchase.
- Discount vouchers are valid for one year unless otherwise stated.
- Unused value may not be refunded.
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the gift voucher, the difference must be paid by the person redeeming the voucher.
- Voucher must be presented at reception for redemption.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- No change will be given on the unused portion of the voucher.
*A gift card or voucher sold for a particular good or service that is below the market value of the good or service (a genuine discount) is exempt from the standard three year expiry conditions.