General VOUCHER Terms and Conditions
- Standard vouchers are valid for three years from date of purchase.
- Discount vouchers are valid for one year unless otherwise stated.
- Unused value may not be refunded.
- Vouchers are not transferable.
- Services are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Should the total spend be more than the value of the gift voucher, the difference must be paid by the person redeeming the voucher.
- Voucher must be presented at reception for redemption.
- Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- No change will be given on the unused portion of the voucher.
- Gift cards or vouchers sold for a particular good or service that is below the market value of the good or service (a genuine discount) is exempt from the standard three year expiry conditions.
Free 15 minute Q&A sessions – Terms and Conditions
- We offer free 15 minutes sessions with Dr Martina Hambly (Chiro) for general questions, and with Victor Fenech for Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine questions.
- This is a “questions and answers” session to allow you to meet the practitioners and ask those questions you would like answered.
- This is not a consultation or diagnosis, and no treatment will take place.
- There are no obligations for these sessions.
- If you wish to make an appointment after the session, you may do so. If time permits, this consultation can be immediately after the free Q&A session.